Are you looking for Pampered Chef Air Fryer recipes? Maybe you just received it and wondering what else you can do with it besides chicken nuggets. You may be wondering how to convert some of your favorite oven recipes to put in the air fryer.
Read on as I’m sharing my practical tips as a frequent user, busy mom and dietitian.
My Pampered Chef Air Fryer Review:
I was one of the original product testers for this appliance and was able to cook with it for months before it was released to the public. Immediately, I noticed how fast it cooks without any preheating required. (One of my favorite features!)
Because the air fryer cooks with hot air, it’s a very healthy way to cook and also allows you to get great textures on foods that would ordinarily have to happen in a deep fryer. So you save lots of calories and fat by cooking in this healthier way.
I also appreciate its multi-function use. It’s more than an air-fryer, it also makes perfectly cooked rotisserie chicken or tender pork roast or even chicken breasts.
It dehydrates fruit and veggies and herbs and even jerky. It bakes and roasts and even reheats. Plus it has a rotating basket to evenly crisp smaller foods like chicken nuggets, french fries and appetizers. What can’t it do?!
I like that it can fit up to 6 servings inside instead of batch after batch and mom (or dad) doesn’t get to eat with the rest of the family because their meal is still cooking.
Overall, I would recommend this appliance to anyone who wants to speed up cooking time. I would also recommend it to busy families with kids because you can certainly teach your kids how to cook using this appliance which in my opinion is a much safer place to learn than an oven where they may forget to turn it off.
Pampered Chef Air Fryer Functions:
- Air-Fry (cooking at high heat with a high fan speed to crisp up your food)
- Bake (use it like a small oven)
- Roast (the best roasted veggies and proteins in just minutes rather than hours)
- Rotisserie (by pressing this button with the rotate button, it will provide you with a rotisserie chicken just like from the grocery store in about 45 minutes)
- Reheat (crisp up last night’s leftovers without the soggy mess)
- Dehydrate (herbs, fruits, veggies and even proteins)
- Fits up to a 4-pound chicken
- 3.7 quart rotating basket holds about 1 pound of fries
- Two cooking trays for multi-level cooking for up to 6 people
- Drip tray which can even roast veggies on the bottom
- Removable door and upper shield for easy clean up
- Easily fits under kitchen cabinets (14.5 inches tall, 12.75 inches wide, 14.25 inches deep)
- Comes with all accessories: removable shield, cooking trays (2), basket, retrieval tool, rotisserie set
Pampered Chef Air Fryer Recipes
You can make many types of recipes in the air fryer. And you will find that multiple recipes come with the FREE Cooking Guide that accompanies the Deluxe Air Fryer. Here’s a sampling of the recipes are below – just click the name of the recipe to get a printable copy:
And you may have other questions about your air fryer – including:
Pampered Chef Air Fryer Questions and Answers
1. Can you use foil in the air fryer?
No. Foil will block the air flow inside the air fryer. And it can also break off and get into the fan and can cause a fire.
If you would like to make clean up easier on the grates, you are welcome to brush the grates with canola or olive oil.
2. Which accessories can be used inside of it? Look at the full list inside the video!
You can use quite a few Pampered Chef accessory items inside the Pampered Chef Air Fryer. You can use:
- Small Bar Pan (formerly known as the Toaster Oven Stone)
- Quick Cooker Fluted Cake Pan
- Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot
- Stoneware Entertaining Bowls (Small – one at a time)
- 5.5 Inch Cast Iron Skillets (2 at a time)
- Quick Cooker Springform Pan
- Freezer Storage Containers (without the orange lids)
- 8-inch Nonstick Fry Pan (remove the handle)
3. How do you know when to use which functions? I will guide you!
- Use the pre-set functions for easy cooking.
- The Air Fry setting is 400 degrees and anything you want to have a more crispy texture.
- The Bake setting is 350 degrees and you can bake anything you would put in an oven,
- The Roast setting is 375 degrees and you can roast vegetables or meats in minutes.
- The Rotisserie setting is 400 degrees and rotates the chicken or pork or other types of proteins or vegetables.
- The Reheat setting is 350 degrees and perfectly cooks for just 5 minutes to reheat your leftovers. (there is no need to preheat at all)
- The Dehydrate setting is 130 degrees to make dried fruits and vegetables and even jerky.
- The Custom setting is where you can adjust both the time and the temperature to whatever you would like.
- You can also adjust the time on any of the settings (just not the temperature).
- Rotate button is for when you want it to rotate the food, like with French fries, rotisserie chicken. Be sure to press this button in addition to setting it on the rotisserie setting.
4. How do you clean it? Super easy trick to share!
I remove the grates and put them into the dishwasher. I use the Dual-Edged Cleaning Brush for quick and easy removal of any chunks.
I wipe down the internal portion of the air fryer with a damp/soapy cloth. Do this at least once a week.
The bottom black drip tray is NOT dishwasher safe. Hand wash only.
You can remove the door with the two sliding buttons and make cleaning even easier.
5. How do you convert oven recipes to the Deluxe Air Fryer? I’ve got a special chart for you.
Pampered Chef Air Fryer Tips via Video
Do you want to see me using the air fryer and explaining the settings as well as the care instructions? Watch this video.
How to Clean Your Deluxe Air Fryer
- Remove the door to easily clean the inside and prevent drips inside the door.
- Remove the cooking trays and removable shield and wash in hot, soapy water or in dishwasher.
- Clean the inside of the Deluxe Air Fryer after cooking by wiping it down with a dishcloth after it’s cooled.
- Remove the drip tray and hand wash only.
- For any residue build-up, use a soft sponge with Norwex Cleaning Paste to remove.
How do you turn off the Pampered Chef Air Fryer?
There is no “on/off” switch, rather, you just unplug it from the outlet.
Can you make toast in the air fryer?
Yes, I have done this many times. I use the “Air Fry” setting and set the time to 3 minutes. (Depending on how dark you like your toast, you may like more or less time).
Can you make frozen chicken in the air fryer?
I do not recommend cooking frozen meats in the air fryer (examples of frozen chicken breast, steak, pork chop). However, if you have pre-cooked frozen meats (like chicken nuggets, fish fillets, etc), you can cook those very quickly in the air fryer.
Do you need to pre-heat the air fryer?
No – there is no need to preheat the air fryer. It is ready to go immediately.
Can you cook frozen fries in the air fryer?
Yes, you sure can. Just follow the time instructions on the back of the package of fries. You may consider shortening time by a few minutes depending on the thickness level of your fries (thinner will take less time).
How do you cook a hamburger in the air fryer?
You can cook a hamburger on the “Air Fry” setting of the Pampered Chef Air Fryer. Adjust the time to approximately 10 minutes depending on thickness of the burger. Be sure it is cooked to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to make Air Fryer Cod?
How to use the Rotisserie function?
How to make pizza in the air fryer?
You can get the Deluxe Air Fryer by shopping on my online Pampered Chef store.
So now you know how to use the Air Fryer, the cleaning instructions, my personal review and answers to your frequently asked questions. I hope this helps you use your Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer on a frequent basis. It really is a great tool.
Connect with me by signing up for my Midwest Cooking School newsletter where you can get the details on live cooking demonstrations, tips to make cooking in the kitchen easier with delicious recipes, by clicking here.